ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
CompuPoint USA, LLC is an Electronics Recycling company which is committed to following the R2:2013, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our EH&S management system and scope.
We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes and to maintain compliance with relevant Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Data Security legislation and regulations.
The goal of CompuPoint USA, LLC’s electronics recycling operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources.
Consistent with these core operations, it is CompuPoint USA, LLC’s overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2:2013 Standard – with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above stated objectives, CompuPoint USA, LLC is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of CompuPoint USA,LLC’s activities, products and services;
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant EH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by CompuPoint USA, LLC;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance EH&S performance;
- Preventing work place injuries and ill health;
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing EH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of CompuPoint USA, LLC;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of CompuPoint USA, LLC;
- Making the EH&S policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. CompuPoint USA, LLC will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.