CompuPoint USA, LLC
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
CompuPoint is committed to providing solutions for the responsible, effective management and removal of end-of-life electronic assets in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- CompuPoint is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- CompuPoint is committed the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- CompuPoint is s committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls.
- CompuPoint is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- CompuPoint is committed to fulfill its compliance obligations.
- CompuPoint is committed to monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system to QEHS performance.
- CompuPoint is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- CompuPoint is committed to protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
- CompuPoint is committed to protect workers’ rights to a workplace free from harmful pollutants and hazardous conditions.
- CompuPoint is committed to prevent Transboundary Movement in violation of relevant laws and treaties.
- CompuPoint prohibits the use of forced and child labor.
- CompuPoint restricts the use of Prison Operations.
- CompuPoint is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and other interested parties.
Date: February 1, 2023